Excavator Safety checklist
- Front & reverse horn available & in working condition?
- Whether Head & tail lamps (for working at night)?
- Whether Leakage of oil (in hydraulic & pneumatic systems has been checked)?
- Whether Loose bolts /connecting pins (In bucket, dosser and all links) has been checked?
- Whether Back view mirror is available & condition is ok.
- Roller-crawler / tire condition (check for damaged / missing idle rollers)
- whether Structure been condition(damage, cut, crack) has been checked and ok
- Diesel, oil and grease spillage.
- Whether Fire extinguisher in operator cabin is available.
- whether swinging horn is available and in working condition
- Whether Equipment having proper & valid documents
- whether Crawler Excavator having Safe Access and Egress for Operator
- Whether Operator having license and (heavy duty). With valid date.
Inspected Person name & Signature: