Portable Grinding machine safety Checklist
- Whether fiber handle without damage & condition is ok.
- Whether Wheel guard available & (covering 3/4th area).
- Whether Grinding wheel having any crack/ damage. And Grinding wheels’ expiry date & its RPM match with the machine RPM” has been checked.
- Whether Rear handle is having any damage.
- whether Presence of Cord strain reliever (glands).are available & ok
- Whether Trigger switch is having any damage.
- Whether Presence of Switch lock is ok. And in working condition.
- Whether Electric wire having any cuts and joints.
- Double earthling has been provided in m/c to avoid shock.